Welcome to Intuitive Healing! Enjoy the journey!
How do I choose a natural healer?
- does the healer come recommended by friends, family or associates?
- is the healer accredited by his or her profession?
- does the healer explain his or her technique clearly?
- does the healer help me understand the results I might expect with my healing?
- is the healer clear about charges for the sessions?
Prior to and during the healing session:
- does the healer focus totally on me during my session?
- does the healer listen to me carefully, and more importantly, hear what I have to say?
- does the healer ask relevant questions about my condition?
- does the healer understand my goals for my healing?
- is the healer realistic when explaining my possible results and expectations?
- does the healer over-promise results?
After the first session:
- does the healer follow up with me after the initial healing?
- did I notice any improvement in my condition following the initial healing?
- if I did not notice any improvement, did I discuss this with the healer?
- am I free to discuss any and all concerns that I have about the healing?
- would I recommend the healer to family and close friends?
- does the healer offer me incentives for recommendations to family, friends and associates?
Thoughts and Feelings count:
- Do I believe in my heart that the healer will help me?
- Does the healer have a positive attitude?
- Do I feel comfortable with the healer?
- Do I trust the healer to maintain my confidentiality?
- Do I trust the healer to give me the best of his or her abilities?
- Am I willing to recommend my healer to family, friends or associates?
How to learn if a healer is not a fit for you?
- someone who is overtaken by their own ego
- someone who talks about themselves more than listens to you
- someone who tries to diagnose your condition (only certified medical people are allowed to do this)
- someone who talks or gossips about others
- someone with whom you don't feel comfortable
If you have any questions, I am happy to help. Contact email@example.com