It's a course to help you present the best elevator pitch in the crowd.
Why is it called the "7 Second Hook"? Because It takes seven seconds for a person to decide to buy your service or product. Seven seconds. Advertizers know that. They spend thousands of dollars to "hook" you in. When you take this course, you'll know what the advertizers know and you'll put it to good use for yourself.
You receive a $25 discount for each referral to the course.
1. You will learn how to design your elevator pitch.
2. You will learn how to present your your elevator pitch
3. You will learn writing techniques
4. You'll become more personally confident with your presentation and in yourself
1. The 7 Second Hook - why?
2. What is your name again?
3. Short and sweet - short words, short sentences
4. Tease your audience as you hook them in
5. Check your ego at the door
6. Everyone loves a story
7. Draw pictures with words
8. The mic is your friendpractise
9. The "eyes" have it
10. How do I look?
11. How do I sound?
12. Practise, practise, practise
13. Only 30-seconds??? Is that all I get?
14. Touch a client's heart
Spent more than 20 years as a broadcaster for Canada's top broadcast outlets, including CBC
An experienced instructor in radio and tv communications to college students in Calgary
When you feel confident of your presentation, you feel good about yourself. It's a healing experience.
20 plus years as a healer.