- Wash your hands with soap and warm water
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve
- Keep your hands off your nose, mouth or eyes
- Exercise regularly, at least 30 minutes three times a week
- Eat a healthy diet, rich in fruits and vegetables and good proteins
- Avoid junk foods, sugars, fatty foods
- Get plenty of sleep - very important
- Avoid stress as much as possible
- Drink lots of water
- keep surfaces in your home clean and disinfected
- Avoid crowds
- Book a preventative Pranic Healing session with Donna
Donna in her own words:
"The flu doesn't have to be scary.
Take charge of your health and take responsibility for it."
Talk to Donna. Find out more.
(403) 829-1442 firstname.lastname@example.org
If you can, avoid medical facilities, hospitals and clinics during this time. BUT if you get the flu, get medical help, especially if you already have a compromised immune system or you have a chronic medical condition.
From a mother of a teenage son:
My son felt happy and confident after his session, actually 'lighter' is the word he used. The session gave him strength, courage, and confidence to handle peer pressure with a simple 'no'. Donna is my go to person, she's uplifting, empathetic, and her gift is definitely one worth sharing.
- Leslee Phillips
"Time with Donna was a touch from the Divine." - Bonnie
"Go see her. You’ll love her, and feel better for it.” - Jean
Thank you, thank you Bright Light!