I know! I know! We're being overwhelmed with food.
Parties. Family meals. Gifts.
Turkey. Stuffing. Junk Food. Cookies. Chocolate!
How can we:
1) Stay on a careful eating regime?
2) Not put weight on?
3) Eat everything offered - strategically?
Watch this Video: "THINK ABOUT THE DRESS"
Think about these strategies.
Food is so personal. It's about how we feel. It's about how our body works. It's about how we look or how we want to look. Food is fuel. Food is our friend. Food is our enemy. Food is our security blanket. What is food for you?
Pranic Healing is natural energy healing. We all have an unseen energy within our bodies and surrounding our bodies. At times, that energy becomes congested. A Pranic Healer rids your body of your congested energy so healing can take place. You, in effect, do the healing. The Pranic Healer simply helps you along.
Suppose you suffer from headaches. A Pranic Healer may be able to feel congested energy surrounding your body which may be contributing to your headaches. The Pranic Healer sweeps that congested energy away from your body, without touching you, then follows the sweeping by re-energizing you. Often the headache goes away.
Pranic Healing has been known to be effective for a number of physical conditions. A broken bone or sprained muscle can heal more quickly; symptoms of chronic conditions like MS, cancer, Parkinsons or lupus have eased; pain from headaches or other causes has become less; cold and flu symptoms have lessened. These are but a few conditions that can benefit from Pranic Healing. Feel free to ask Donna if your condition can be helped or eased. email@example.com
Clients have found success with Pranic Healing for emotional conditions like panic attacks, depression, anxiety, and addictions.
Children who have symptoms of ADD, ADHD specifically have benifitted from Pranic Healing. Pranic Healing is also effective for children with learning and behavioral issues. It also helps to boost their confidence so they can cope with whatever life presents them during their formative years.
How do I choose a natural healer?
- does the healer come recommended by friends, family or associates?
- is the healer accredited by his or her profession?
- does the healer explain his or her technique clearly?
- does the healer help me understand the results I might expect with my healing?
- is the healer clear about charges for the sessions?
Prior to and during the healing session:
- does the healer focus totally on me during my session?
- does the healer listen to me carefully, and more importantly, hear what I have to say?
- does the healer ask relevant questions about my condition?
- does the healer understand my goals for my healing?
- is the healer realistic when explaining my possible results and expectations?
- does the healer over-promise results?
After the first session:
- does the healer follow up with me after the initial healing?
- did I notice any improvement in my condition following the initial healing?
- if I did not notice any improvement, did I discuss this with the healer?
- am I free to discuss any and all concerns that I have about the healing?
- would I recommend the healer to family and close friends?
- does the healer offer me incentives for recommendations to family, friends and associates?
Thoughts and Feelings count:
- Do I believe in my heart that the healer will help me?
- Does the healer have a positive attitude?
- Do I feel comfortable with the healer?
- Do I trust the healer to maintain my confidentiality?
- Do I trust the healer to give me the best of his or her abilities?
- Am I willing to recommend my healer to family, friends or associates?
How to learn if a healer is not a fit for you?
- someone who is overtaken by their own ego
- someone who talks about themselves more than listens to you
- someone who tries to diagnose your condition (only certified medical people are allowed to do this)
- someone who talks or gossips about others
- someone with whom you don't feel comfortable
We are all helpers
When our loved ones cry out for help, it's our natural instinct to respond
: to physical pain
: to emotional pain
You CAN help
Simply tell them "Call Donna"
And you know they will be cared for
Contact Donna 403-829-1442
From a mother of a teenage son:
My son felt happy and confident after his session, actually 'lighter' is the word he used. The session gave him strength, courage, and confidence to handle peer pressure with a simple 'no'. Donna is my go to person, she's uplifting, empathetic, and her gift is definitely one worth sharing.
- Leslee Phillips
"Time with Donna was a touch from the Divine." - Bonnie
"It's not magic, but it feels like it. Go see her. You’ll love her, and feel better for it.” - Jean
Thank you, thank you Bright Light!
"I am extremely grateful, appreciative and a loss for words" - Sheldon
"It feels like I had a thousand pounds lifted from my shoulders" - Chrysta