We all have days (or weeks!) when everything seems to be going wrong. We wonder, ”
What in the world is happening?”
Please listen to the audio version of this blog:
- Is it the moon?
- Is it something I said?
- Is it something I was thinking about?
It doesn’t matter why. What matters is how you’re dealing with stuff.
What I do in cases like this:
- Take each item, one by one, and deal with each, as tough as it is.
- Get it out of the way.
- I also do a “clearing” on the issues, on the person, on the surroundings, like the office or home or vehicle, or wherever they’re happening.
- Make a gratitude list. No matter how bad things are, there is always something, somewhere in the corners of your life that are positive. Go there. You must.
- Don’t feel sorry for yourself.
- Believe that things will be better tomorrow, or next week.
- Smile. (yea, it’s tough, but just try it!).
They will be better.
Contact me to clear away that “stuff” and end depression.